**Please read in full before submitting your application**
Thank you for applying for one of the Outcast Dogs.
1. We do require that all dogs in the adoptive home are up to date on rabies and at least DHPP as well as spayed or neutered. We will verify this with your veterinarian. if a dog or cat in your home is not spayed or neutered, please do not apply unless you can provide documentation from your vet with a medical excuse.
2. If you rent, please make sure you are able to have a dog and that there are no breed restrictions. We will verify this.
3. You must be 21 years of age to apply
4. You must live within 2 hours of the Lehigh valley, pa area. there are no exceptions. we will not process applications sent in from any other state besides pa and nj.
5. Submitting an application does not guarantee an adoption. there is a 3 part process. once the APPLICATION below is approved a home visit will be set up. it is not until then a potential meet will be arranged if approved. we suggest you schedule your home visit as soon as possible after we contact you to set it up as to not lose your place in line should a dog of interest have multiple applications.
Please understand we are a volunteer organization and a lot of time goes in the adoption process. if you are seeking a dog today or tomorrow we are probably not the ORGANIZATION for you. adopting takes a little bit of time so If you are not 100% sure you want to add an addition to your family please come back when you are ready.